View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 01:35 AM   #23 (permalink)
Optimiser
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Nissan 370Z MT
Optimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillenZ84 View Post
Here are some pictures of my supercharger after getting it back last week from 928 Motorsports. They did the Super Vortech upgrade. 72k rpm rated ceramic bearings, HSS steel bearings for the input drive shaft, seals, and impeller. I think the impeller looks pretty sweet. Hoping for some big boost out of it.
How have you found the 928 Motorsports aluminium billet impeller?
I actually ordered and received one of these but the authorised Vortech dealer here in Australia said not to use it due to expansion/contraction of the aluminium which affects clearances and other issues setting it up properly. I ended up getting a credit for it and going with the Vortech Si impeller upgrade which also has the added benefit of a full warranty.
Optimiser is offline   Reply With Quote