View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 02:18 PM   #7629 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
500 rounds ain't nothing. My wife goes thought that much. At least you're out shootin'. Years ago. My one brother in-law used to work at a junk yard. We would go there on Sundays, when no one was around and shoot up some cars. We done all kinds of so called testing. We would stack car doors up. And shoot different caliper bullets through them. We then see how many doors a 38, 9mm, 45, 357, 44 would pass through. We shoot engine blocks, window shields, etc. One thing tho. I will NEVER shoot a car tire on a rim again. Had that bullet come back and pass between me and my brother in-law. And it was head high.

What's your new toys?
oh i know.....trust me. my ricochet to the chest was off of a wheel from someone else lol

i was on limited time this weekend or it would have been more rounds and i only took two guns. i was testing something i just got that needed approval but you know i dont go revealing those sort of details in the open
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony