View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 07:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
blobbish
Base Member

Drives: 370z Black Edition
blobbish has a reputation beyond reputeblobbish has a reputation beyond reputeblobbish has a reputation beyond reputeblobbish has a reputation beyond reputeblobbish has a reputation beyond reputeblobbish has a reputation beyond reputeblobbish has a reputation beyond reputeblobbish has a reputation beyond reputeblobbish has a reputation beyond reputeblobbish has a reputation beyond reputeblobbish has a reputation beyond repute

Like many of you, I am also experiencing this issue. I have had the Stillen kit on the car since 2016 and hit the issue late summer 2017, shielded the cable and all has been fine until now.

I am now A2A and the temps in the UK are seasonally high, as Bikeracer has stated, and about 100miles into a journey the car fires the same codes and goes into limp. Next day about the same temps and distance and the same thing happens.

I think the problem on my car, at least, is that the extension cable is sitting on the engine block getting a load of direct heat which is causing interference with the signal.

Once you guys have fitted the 'New and Improved' Stillen cable, where are you running it?

Last edited by blobbish; 08-07-2018 at 07:43 AM.
blobbish is offline   Reply With Quote