View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 09:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG4247 View Post
Seb told me the factory sensors were adequate for my application. He said that EcuTek modifies the factory sensor values to be similar to modern WB devices.

The EcuTek data logs looked very reliable to me, even with E85 and 100 octane race gas.
I have done data logs for Seb regarding AFR using EcuTek for years. Even before the Bluetooth and all the road tuning started. I have a stand a lone AFR gauge and boost controller. I no longer use the boost controller to control boost as EcuTek does it all. I just use the gauges to monitor what is going on in real time.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote