View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 09:28 AM   #533 (permalink)
RicerX
Track Member

Drives: To the Pizza joint.
RicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
I am a fan of both the z and the gtr. your stable of cars encompasses the only cars Nissan makes that are worth owning, but they are long in the tooth. At this point Nissan might as well be making resto mod 240z’s they’ve been producing the 370 so long. The gtr isn’t far behind but at least they’ve continually improved it, but it’s showing it’s age.

Agreed on th Alfa. The gulia quadrofolio is awesome, so I have high hopes.
I'm in full agreement - the best stuff Nissan builds is the oldest stuff. Z, Frontier, GT-R.

I'm to the point where I'm happy to have them continue producing them as-is. They're more likely to completely **** it up than improve it.

Look at the Nissan Kicks? As if you didn't think a Juke could possibly get any worse, Nissan is like "hold my pumpkin spice latte."