View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 11:53 PM   #17 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertkroll View Post
The bite at the front is good, the oversteer is the issue. I am researching suspension alternatives for the rear that can improve the grip with new geometric angles since the car is lowered.
Copy that, my setup is somewhat close to yours. I have pretty much the same suspension up grades except for one way coilovers 14k front and 11k rear. I run no bar in the back as well. I run square but not on slicks, nt01's 315 30. I am lowered as well and have just a slight oversteer.

I mentioned this in another thread but in talking with a Nissan employee while looking at some Nissan race cars in their heritage collection he said you might want add some weight over your axles. He went on to say that every z back in the day had added weight in the rear. He the showed me a few cars with post over the rear tire well were they added the weight help the car with traction.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote