View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 10:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
TARDCORE
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Solid Red 370Z
TARDCORE is on a distinguished road
Default Yourledshop.com - A new forum sponsor! pic heavy + small review

I ordered the LED replacement kit from Yourledshop.com, a new forum sponsor. The kit came with replacement bulbs for: The license plate, trunk, and dome lights for only $35.00. That price includes tax and shipping! The shipping was extremely fast. Installation was easy and bulbs fit perfect. I also ordered their replacement bulbs for the running/parking lights in the headlight assembly and will post pics of those when I get them.

**I suck as taking pictures!** I don't know how to filter the light through the lense correctly for dark shots so please bare with me. The pics do make the OEM bulbs brighter than the LEDs but to be honest, they are same. I use flash lights quite often at work to track people following their foot prints. I have an LED Maglite 4D-cell and a Krypton Stinger. The stinger emits a further beam than the maglite I will be honest. But the maglite has a cooler beam, I like the white light, I like how it outlines and casts shadows compared to krypton bulbs. Plus it hurts when you get hit by it lol

EDIT: I did mix up the lights so the updated pics are in the post!

Here are the pics:
Interior Dome Lights
STOCK

LED

with garage light on

Trunk Light
STOCK

LED

License Plate
STOCK

Comparison with free light

LED

Last edited by TARDCORE; 01-30-2010 at 07:59 PM.
TARDCORE is offline   Reply With Quote