View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 10:11 AM   #529 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicerX View Post
The GT-R50 was the answer to a question no one was asking and the reaction is appropriate - confusion.
agreed. interesting idea but outrageous price.

as for the supra.........i dont get it. you had one of the most badass sports cars looks wise paired with one of the greatest engines of all time.

annnnnd now you make an awful looking car paired with a blah engine. just makes me lose more hope for modern cars. now, no one has seen the actual car yet based on camo and whatnot so the looks could swing. the engine....still not great.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote