View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 04:47 PM   #6821 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Yeah, watched that episode. Kingman is racist af.

Always sort of had that feeling driving through, though most of Arizona is racist.

Hopefully this sheds light on not only Kingman, but the entire state. We're already making steps to turn it blue.
I said I would never live in this town when I was first starting my career with the AZ Game and Fish Dept because as a child we would pass through Kingman and never stop. The was a couple of signs on old Route 66 that said if you are Black don't let the sun set on your back! The last sign came down in 1977. No, there is a reason Timothy McVeigh moved here!

I have been here since 1993 and got a hiring bonus to do so as they couldn't get people to move here. Part of the bonus required me to stay two years! Well I am still here providing them with the diversity that many don't want. LMAO!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|