View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 04:50 PM   #22 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

There is a lot of good advice here. To add my two cents, there is no hooking up on any tire without heat in them period. All tires do better when they are at their appropriate running temperature. Mechanical grip is limited in the Z do to suspension set up and drive train. So the more you can do to improve it the better off you will be for what ever setup you you shooting for. After spending time this year with Jeremy from Nissan I learned a few things about the Z and one of the big ones which I knew but didn't know what to do about is the rear end of the car is really light. He showed me several Nissan, various Z models and all of them had a way to add weight over the rear axle. I got to come up with a way to do this for my z lol.

The deal is the Z was not meant to be boosted and NA the car is pretty damn good out of the box all things considered. The number one thing I have learned and I am sure Chuck can back this up as he has been boosted a lot longer than me is, you got to learn how to control your right foot. You can't simply smash the go fast pedal an not spin!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote