View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 04:55 AM   #6127 (permalink)
old guy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 magma touring
old guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
26 weeks ago today; My ~Z~ was destroyed by uninsured motorist & nearly took me out with it! Crushed L2 disc & Broken Pelvis at the groin on left side...very thankful to be alive & healing well. Only missed 10weeks of work & was able to make it to Zdayz this year.
A Tylenol or Advil every now & again for soreness-but no pain.
I miss my ~Z~ very much; but hopefully in the next couple months,I’ll be in a position to get another one. I don’t visit as many threads as before,,,but appreciate the Friends that communicate with me on the ones I do. Very Stormy outside here tonight; everyone be safe-as I attempt to readjust my sleep pattern for swing shift starting Monday.
I'm a Johnny come lately to this thread, read about your accident after you were already on the mend, I'm sooo glad you were able to bounce back as fast as you have, quite the miracle
As for the insurance co.
The storms you're experiencing, it's what I've been dealing with since fri. it's an upper level low system moving very slowly across the mid part of the country & you'll probably be dealing with thunder showers or rain for the next couple days!
If your like us here in Mich. you probably needed the rain