View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 12:03 AM   #189 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G3RSTY7 View Post
Has to be the opposite, less input RPMs. The other 8-rib opposite of the serp belt SC pulley would get more boost by being bigger. But less belt slip at least with 3.25”. I assume that 3.20” is special order?
I believe it's just the opposite. The 9lb (2.75) pulley which is the jackshaft pulley on the serpentine side is smaller than the 8lb (3.12) pulley. If you look at the signature of "stillenz84", post at the top of the page, he's running a 9lb (which would be the jackshaft on the serpentine side), a 2.85 sc pulley and a 3.47 jackshaft (that would have to be the jackshaft on the supercharger side). That's how I read it anyway, I could be wrong.

Topgunz - air to air upgrade

Getting back to the 3.20. I called Stillen and they tried telling me it was a vortech pulley. You can tell by the design of it that it looks nothing like a vortech pulley. It looks more to me like a magnuson pulley.

After reading your post again, the jackshaft pulley I was talking about is the one on the sc side (opposite the serpentine side jackshaft pulley). That's the one I'm replacing with a high traction. My serpentine side doesn't have any belt slip.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp

Last edited by redondoaveb; 07-14-2018 at 12:17 AM.
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote