View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 07:12 AM   #2443 (permalink)
deportedflip
Base Member

Drives: 08 Nismo Z
deportedflip is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Thats awesome! Did you have to cut any of the Y pipe? IC brackets fit right up? Looks like the hot side pipe (L pipe) needed an extension.

I bet you can get by with a bigger filter. I can send you a link to one if you want that will probably gain a psi.

Also, I noticed your manifold cooler is still in there. That thing should definitely come out. I know it sucks taking the manifold off but it will be worth it.
the intercooler brackets mount up but you can only use two bolts on each one that i feel is enough to hold it on. this picture was taken before i moved it around, the intercooler bolts up to both sets of holes if that makes sense. i ended up moving it over cause it looked stretched.

I also did remove the manifold cooler it was just something i did after mounting up everything. I don't think a bigger filter will fit in the space i have, it was a challenge and a half trying to wiggle the blower assembly back into where it sits.

Ill chime back in as my tuning continues as I am remote tuning. Ill probably jump on a dyno eventually and ill also throw that in here.

Thanks again for sharing the kit with everyone!
deportedflip is offline   Reply With Quote