View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 09:08 AM   #381 (permalink)
Whjaxn17
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370Z 6MT
Whjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Nation View Post
Just had my car pro tuned with AAM Intakes, HFC and catback. I have the C2 cams, just havent had time to install them. Now as far as dyno info goes i have:

-Full Stock Baseline -----------------------267HP/210tq
-Bolt on mods Baseline (no tune) --------302HP/248tq
-Pro tune after mods ----------------------326HP/260tq
-JWT C2 cams -----------------------------Pending

So hopefully soon I can get everyone some useable numbers on these cams. The tuner i went to is top notch and the VQ platform is one of his favorites/specialties. So if he cant get any more power out of these cams, i dont know if anyone can. Im still confident they will produce results though.
Any idea as to when you may have this done? I think there are equal parts hype and uncertainty around these. The more the merrier in terms of feedback.
Whjaxn17 is offline   Reply With Quote