View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 10:31 AM   #18 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
I contacted "StillenZ84" (Evan) and he said you have to install a spacer on the supercharger shaft in order for the pulley to line up with the jackshaft pulley when you change out the jackshaft pulley. A longer bolt is needed also.
Lol man. I wish I could talk to him.
I been trying to reach him forever!
Glad you were able to contact him though.
Maybe he doesn't like me xD or thinks I am a weirdo for trying to contact him hahaha.

Thank you. That is valuable information that I will hold onto and remember for when I decide to actually use my 3.47" pulley and swap out with one of the stock 3.2", just to pair it with my 3.0".

Would you be able to please ask him one more thing?
What belt part number is needed for the 3.47" and 3.0" combination of pulleys?

Now that the spacing issue has a solution of a longer bolt and custom spacers added, we just need to find the correct belt.

Please and thank you if so!! Would be super appreciated and helpful for any of us that want to use that combination to make nice boost.
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote