View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 09:48 PM   #2413 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G3RSTY7 View Post
Thanks that’s really helpful I think I get what you’re saying. So look at the pic of my breather filter and you can see that hose just next to it on the upper left with the blue octagon, he deleted that hose and just put a filter there? And my other pic there is a T joint (where that same hose splits off to the blue octagon port), instead of that T joint he just capped that part of the hose with filter also?
Thanks for the help a big reason i wanted to do this was to learn my engine bay, and imma learn today!
First pic is correct. Second pic, he deleted the tee completely and ran a hose off the pcv valve to the rear of the engine bay and installed a filter on the end of the hose.

And when I was looking at mine I noticed the passenger side has a kink in it right after it exits the pcv valve.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp

Last edited by redondoaveb; 06-20-2018 at 09:55 PM.
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote