View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 02:51 PM   #19 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VABAM View Post

I'm in for Option 1 (already paid)

I saw these vents last year and was disappointed that they weren't going to be sold so, I'm very excited to see this. 30 people is going to be hard to get but the price is good and I think many people are going to like the design. Get the word out if you want to see these produced!

FYI FE Design's web site is up and running.
(FE-Designs.com or finiteelementdesign.com)

I just paid my deposit.
I have been following or should I say stocking these guys since Scruffdog used to post here on a regular basis. I saw these on the pictures they posted on Facebook and in the YouTube videos they would post from time to time and always wondered if they were going to produce them.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote