View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 10:30 AM   #2970 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Yea. I don't want to spend $300 on a bluetooth adapter to just read stuff to my phone. Hijacking the oil gauge is easy enough, I just need to know the TC percentage ratios compared to oil temp numbers.

On a happy note. Drove the car to work again, golf league tonight, and taco hell for dinner.
Good morning ya'll, to work TC. You press on the cruise control toggle and it will rise to where the TC is set at as viewed on the oil temp gauge. When it hits the 300 like you saw it...it means it's maxed out. So push the toggle up again and once it hits 300 start toggling down to where you want it and let it fall. Then you just push up on the toggle to check it. It should rise to what ever temp you set it at and then fall back down!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|