View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 08:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

So you are moving to AZ...come play with us, AZ NASA! It is a great group of guy and girls that love to go fast and have safely.

So those oil temps are not bad at all. Remember even though the ambient temps are only in the mid to high 70s the asphalt temp continues to rise and be as much as 30 to 40* hotter than the actual air temp. You will see track temps in AZ that you can actually fry an egg on. Don't be surprised to see your temps go as high 265 and you end up in limp mode. The other thing that will happen is you will lose poor as the oil and water temps climb as the motor start pulling timing to protect its self. You may wan to look in to a vented hood or get you a set of Trackspec hood vents. They are worth their weight in gold. I'm boosted so I have done a lot of stuff to get more in to my engine bay and then out again.

[/url]
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote