View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 09:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJBinder View Post
It was freaking clankidy clankidy clank all the one from exit pit to pit stop. Louder than it ever was before. With the original fluid I only drove it to work and back and then they dynoed. No major issues with original fluid. The initial loudness was weak compared to after the running on a hot day.
LOL, I got the same thing when coming off of the Dragon with an overheated diff. Clanking, Binding, and loud as hell when turning. Change the fluid again and get a diff cooler. Told ya. I obviously drove harder this year than last. I did a back to back run the first day because it was somewhat dry. I didn't have any issues last year running Motul 75w90, but I didn't do any back to back runs either.

Last edited by Spooler; 05-29-2018 at 09:56 AM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote