View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 04:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrogersii View Post
Curious what results other NISMO owners experienced if they replaced their NISMO headers with aftermarket ones. Did you see a significant gain in HP and torque?

Second question is about retaining the NISMO cat back system and just doing a muffler delete coupled with adding high-flow cats (HFC). Has anyone done just this or did you replace the entire system? Did you see a significant gain in HP and torque? Did you go with HFCs?

I'm contemplating just going with HFCs and the rear muffler delete unless there someone experienced a major gain in HP and torque.

I'll definitely be replacing the upper and lower plenums and opting for an UpRev tune.
This is your first post and I will give you credit for finding the right section and that is far as I will go with that. Please use the search button or Google your questions as the exhaust section has all the answers you are looking for. You will get lot of help if you search first then post questions. We get it that you are new to the game but you have to try and help yourself as well.

Just for getting section right I will provide you with my two cents. Do a cold air intake, high flow cats and Fast Intentions exhaust and get an EcuTek tune by Sebastian at Specialty Z. All these things will give you more power, great sound and way better responsiveness. So do some reseach and reading and find out why these mods work.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote