Thread: ZDayZ 2018
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 08:12 AM   #581 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
Hotrodz; I much appreciate the ride on hellbender!
Though I know you had your boost level turned down; She still pulled very impressive,,,as I had a firm grip on the door handle & other on the dash...lol.
Also amazing how well car handled through curves & especially when hitting a damp spot....unsure if caused by suspension setup,driver ability or additional 250# in passenger seat. Either way; had that “Grin” on my face!
Time did go by quickly & looking forward to seeing you in the future!
Thanks bro! It was great to meet you face to face and sharing stories. Yeah, the suspension setup is pretty much spot on and with all the aero bits and pieces she is well planted for sure and yes the extra weight doesn't hurt at all lol! I really enjoy taking people for a ride as most have not ever been in a car that has the whp and suspension setup. Most people don't get why I...we do what we do to our cars but you said it best....the smiles it puts on my others faces makes every dime spent worth it. Oh and by the way, you ride was at about 70 to 75 percent as I didn't want to hurt your back or scare the crap out of you lol!
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote