View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 07:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scope22 View Post
I just got this setup, with 14k/10k and it seems stiff as hell, almost feels static and the only absorption i'm getting is from tires, is it possible that installer set preload to tight? Changing stiffness setting on them only changes how much bouncy they are, which is better then 100% stiff i guess. If fronts are too stiff then i'd imagine that rear would feel ok at 10 but even rear is very stiff
I am at 14k front and 12k rear and my rebound is 12 clicks up front and 8 clicks in the back for street. If you go to FA website (https://fortune-auto.com/service/) they have instructions on how to set the preload as you stated your installer may have adjust the preload too much. If you decide that your spring rates are to much let me know as I have Swift spring in 12k that I am willing to let go.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote