View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 05:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

The AAM Resonated Short Tail exhaust kit is a excellent quality and well designed muffler delete. I have installed five AAM Short Tail exhaust kits and they have excellent fitment on the 370Z platform. I have never seen or heard of any negative effects from installing a AAM Short Tail exhaust kit on a 370Z. The AAM Short Tail exhaust kit will add whp/wtq to your 370Z if you install this kit. There is not enough back pressure lost to make you loss whp/wtq. You will be helping your VQ37HR engine release exhaust gases fastest and more efficiently helping your VQ37HR engine breath better. The whp/wtq gain will be miniscule though. You will benefit from a better sounding 370Z. I am not biased at all in my opinion I think the AAM Short Tail exhaust kit is one of the best sounding muffler delete kits out there for our 370Z. Also the exhaust tips on the AAM Short Tail exhaust kits is very appealing on our 370Z’s as well.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote