Thread: ZDayZ 2018
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 07:35 AM   #546 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Speaking of FPenis. What did you do at the beer pong?????? Brian was mighty upset at Saturday's dinner. He said that there will be no more beer pong. And he mentioned your name.

Did you know you won a set of rear axles for a 350Z. And you got rip it. Next guy.
we won beer pong, there was a team of 2 new guys who were just dbags and ruined it for everyone.

yea i heard i won and laughed. every year i sit through those long stupid ceremonies and never got called for a door prize once. this year im getting drunk at the cabin with people enjoying my time and then i win.

oh well not like i need G axles anyways lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote