View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 06:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

So the recommendation you received are solid. You are going to find that opinions are pretty much the same for Powertrix, Fortune Auto and BC and folks are loyal to either of the three because they do exactly what they are built to do. I am no different and went with Fortune Auto because they are here the US and are serviceable and upgrade-able. I literally just did this. I went from the 500 to the 510s and the turn around time was just about two weeks. They were very responsive to my emails and phone calls. I can't wait to see what the difference is next week on the Tail of the Dragon.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote