View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 07:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNISMO View Post
It’s definately above the GT and I rarely see them out driving, least in my area. My concern with them is the number of engine failures due to oil consumption. But Ford has been replacing the engines, and perhaps here in 2018 they have fixed the production lines. I’ve been in my C4S for two years and I like it. But it’s pricey to maintain as I had to get a new taillight that was 600 dollars, it’s OEM led style. The yearly service is about 650 too. I’ll be retiring in perhaps a year and half, so it might be smart to go back to American muscle car for that. Cheaper to maintain and so are parts. I was offered a Red 2017 with 3k off the MSRP. It got sold but pretty sure I can get a 2018 at MSRP. At 55 I’m not overly concerned if others deride Mustangs. The first muscle car I rode in was an actual 1965 Shelby Mustang that a friend brothers owned in 1975 or so.
Its better to drive what you like. Funk all others opinion. You are in the seat and you paid for it!
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote