View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 04:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
We were wondering where you disappeared to. Seconded on legit and great seller. Buy his stuff. He's Canadian, so he definitely takes care of his things. Glws.

If you manage to pry off the spoiler without damage, consider it sold. It's the powertrix style one. Right?
Thanks bud

I’m pretty sure I could get a razor blade between there and get the (yes it is Powertrix) spoiler off without incident to IT.. it’s the OEM spoiler underneath I’m concerned about. I guess worst case scenario I’d have some scratches to contend with and repaint the stocker. That’s probably not the end of the world if it came to it. Shoot me a PM and we can figure something out.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote