View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 01:05 PM   #96 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asus_ View Post
The numbers don't impress me and have nothing to do with looking like an avg sedan lol. Also based off caranddriver.com the car is not much wider than the z with a difference of 19mm and its not much lower either. But like i said it looks styling wise like an avg looking sedan, at least to me and dont even get me started on how ugly those taillights are.. .
saw one at the gas station last friday. honestly had to walk past it twice to realize "oh hey look that new kia thingy."

so yes i'm with you. it 100% looks like an every day plain jane sedan. it is not special, it is not pretty, it does not stand out, and those stupid markers that wrap around off of the tail lights are just tacky to me.

plus its 45-50k for meh. i can get many other toys that look way better and perform the same if not better.

324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote