View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 08:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Arrvaxx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th F.I. Twin Turbo
Arrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
Trying to get a hold of TWM Performance by email is one of the worst methods of communication. You should call them and discuss to them the situation and in my experience TWM Performance is very reputable and there should not be anything wrong on there end. I ran a TWM Performance shifter and shifter knob on an old Z it was worth waiting for. The TWM Performance shifter and shifter knob is eons better than the stock OEM Nissan shifter and shifter knob. I was able to cut my times down at the track with TWM Performance shifter and shifter knob it was well worth it.
I did try to call them...as I stated.
2010 370Z 40th Anniversary (#480 born 1/19/2010)
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo | Varis Arising II | Limited Edition Recaro Sportster | Tuned by Specialty Z | 604hp 525 torque @14lbs boost on 100 octane
Arrvaxx is offline   Reply With Quote