View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 09:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zBLAST View Post
I work out for good health! Try to go as often as i can.

In my past years ive always been pretty fit. Im hitting 30 in a month, and i just wanna be fit....like look good naked sorta speak. Ive always been on the muscular side wrestling all threw High School, farming, construction with my dad and my weight was 160-185, That was me anywhere from 16-21 years old, i was in my best shape. From 22~25 i gained weight peaked at 230 pounds yikesss. Didn't like where my body was going and i made a change. At first i just ran and ran and ran, dropped unnecessary weight but didnt have no muscle tone, because i was just focusing on losing the weight. When i got to around 210 i started working out and getting toned up. Nothing crazy. Just Muscle tone. Kept throwing cardio and throwing works out in and slowly i was dropping weight and toning up. Now I'm usually around 195 to 200 pounds. Which im ok with. Im doing it for good health. Now my girl comes with me and we work out together because she just wants to tons up as well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Awesome! It's very cool having your girlfriend as a workout partner. I find having someone going with me definitely keeps me working at it hard, not slacking over time.