View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 11:27 AM   #22 (permalink)
braydo25
Base Member

Drives: Nismo z34
braydo25 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo370z View Post
No way you're reachign 750 on pump. The way it sounds. You need to do some major research before trying to reach your power goals. I don't understand why you want to push the build to it limits. Limits= kaboom either your motor or something else, unless you have endless pockets, then hell yeah. Instead of wasting your money on that manifold you should of invested in a return fuel system, maybe some ID 1700 injectors, maybe a twin pump set up, lsd or clutch ( hoping you already have those upgrades) or add a stronger oil pump or add a baffled oil pan.
So, longer story my cars been at this shop for 13 months after a lot of ups and downs. The money aspect isn't the problem, I'd just like to have my car back at this point and not wait another however many months. Fuel system upgraded will happen sooner than later.

Clutch was upgraded to one rated for > 800wtq, that shouldn't be a problem. Nismo oil pump used, lsd wasn't upgrade - I've never heard of them being an issue. The car is a nismo so idk if it has a better lsd / better axles than the other models.
braydo25 is offline   Reply With Quote