View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 04:57 PM   #16 (permalink)
AstatenateZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370Z
AstatenateZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
What you get is not worth the effort. But if you're into "yeah it's got headers", then go for it. Put your $ and effort on cooling, suspension or a 4.08 gear instead.
Yeah the time & money into quality headers for minimal gains over my existing mods isn’t worth it for me.

It already has full cat back and test pipes and is plenty loud / noticeable gains for me. If I was going to pickup the gains I did when I installed test pipes in addition to existing mods. Then cool.

But if it’s gonna be just a few HP I think I’ll just skip that. I already have all suspension components I want (Tanabe Coils with stiffer swift springs, upgraded sway bars, bushings, end links and camber / toe arms and bolts) she handles like she’s on rails. And I don’t rag on my car enough to upgrade cooling and my stock sport package gearing is just fine for me.

Honestly that was the last bolt on I was considering. My last 370z I had the NST pulley kit on and I liked how much faster it revved. But I honestly don’t think I’ll be installing headers or pulley kit on this one. And those were the last 2 performance based mods I was considering. Maybe a super charger if I can find a good used one for a good deal.

Also halfway considering going air ride. But very indecisive on it.
AstatenateZ is offline   Reply With Quote