View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 10:30 AM   #128 (permalink)
CB1
Base Member

Drives: 2011 Touring/Sport
CB1 has a reputation beyond reputeCB1 has a reputation beyond reputeCB1 has a reputation beyond reputeCB1 has a reputation beyond reputeCB1 has a reputation beyond reputeCB1 has a reputation beyond reputeCB1 has a reputation beyond reputeCB1 has a reputation beyond reputeCB1 has a reputation beyond reputeCB1 has a reputation beyond reputeCB1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2iceman View Post
Been looking into this, my Z is lowered on swift springs and I have the evo r sides. What is the height of these ramps when flat? I want to measure the side gear ancestry to see if I'd be able to slide it in sideways under my car.

It depends on what model you are looking at getting.
Take a look at their measuring guide. It helped me. Also, feel free to call them. They were helpful over the phone too.
https://www.quickjack.com/quickjack-...ing-guide.html
I purchased the 7000-SLX and it works great for me. I also got the pinch weld blocks. I am at stock height.
They say you need a little clearance so that it can gain momentum to lift. I have an inch or two of clearance and mine lifts perfect.
This is right off of that page. "Keep in mind that there must be some space between QuickJack and your vehicle’s lifting points. If a collapsed QuickJack is pressed flush against your car, it will be unable to generate enough force to lift the vehicle."

Hope this helps..
| F.I. Twin Turbo #060 | E85 | F.I. Built 7AT | F.I. Flex Plate | F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler | F.I. 19 Row 7AT Cooler | ECUTEK Tuned By Sebastian | 647 WHP 605 TQ |
CB1 is offline   Reply With Quote