View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 04:13 PM   #234 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
On the front. I went from PSS to the PS4S. I could tell right away of how much more grip there was.
PSSs were a good compromise between were and grip. They tended to last longer than re11s but did not perform as well. The new ps4s was built to improve on grip while keeping its wear and wet weather characteristics.

I would not recommend r71r's for street or track for the most part. My track buddy that I keep talking about has been through 2 sets of r71r's and got about 6 sessions out of the before the steel belts were showing. When I talk to the experience time trial or time attack guys they say the love them but they are only good for one session and really about 3 laps before they start to loose grip. NTO1s are still king for 100 tread wear track tire.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote