View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 12:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhill View Post
Yea I’m still playing with the balance myself and thought I had it dialed, was great in the dry and felt completely neutral. Now after a wet track day I’m looking for a body shop to repaint my front and rear bumpers (oops). Luckily I was going slow on turn 3 at leguna just getting onto the track and the rear end spun so fast I couldn’t believe it and ended up bumping the tire wall. Now I’m rethinking my sway bar balance because if the wet is any sign to how fast it will let go at the limit in the dry then I need a little more warning then that.
You can't compare wet and dry driving as they are totally different. You can't toss the car in the wet like you can in the dry. Your right foot was probably the issue lol. Tires are a big factor to minimize hydroplaning. Race teams have a total different set up when running in the wet. Rain tires and raising the ride height for starters.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote