View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 07:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRizz View Post
that depends.. If you consider yourself an "audiophile" a DSP is well worth the $$ the control over everything about your sound system is a must. The tuning capability to create a real and lifelike soundstage, with vocals centered on the dash is where the time alignment comes into play. When properly tuned, it is difficult to locate your speakers, and the separation of instruments on the "stage" is pretty amazing.
If you consider yourself a casual listener, you may not want or need all that control.

Be advised, though... If you do not do your research on how to properly do your Time Alignment and tuning, and be willing to spend the time to do it, its not for you.
Agreed it can take up to a week to get a really good tune. A month of tinkering after.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote