View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 07:19 AM   #1283 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fork View Post
OK, I will check out the cars and coffee shows. When do they start up again? I live south in Canonsburg so I was going to head to one of those flashlight drags in Waynesburg that I saw mentioned somewhere in this behemoth of a thread.

I see both of you guys have tunes. Where did you get them done at? I can only find TPG in Blairsville that does Nissans. You guys know somewhere else?
cars and coffee starts up when the weather turns. there is no exact start and stop dates planned. i remember one year we had the first one mid march and it ended up randomly snowing halfway through.

flashlight drags is fun but i just got annoyed over time when it was all evos and wrx's since it's not like a prepped track and their AWD just gets off the line so much better than the Z can.

i got my tune at AAM in MD.

i know most of the PA guys go to philly area to R/T tuning.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote