View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 08:17 AM   #31 (permalink)
vipor
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo 09-0183 QAB
vipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond repute

I do have a very slight low pitched noise in my system. My brother played with some stuff while I held it at 1500rpms (the noise is the most obvious there) and we came up with the decision that it was just the noise of the oil flowing through the cooler. It also may be a vibration in the cooler carrying on to the front support that it's mounted to. Waiting for a sunny day so I can get down and look a little better. Has anyone else experienced this? There are no leaks, no rattles, and my temps are quite low compared to before (probably 25-30degs.) It's a sound I can put up with for sure, just wondering.

2009 NISMO # 0193 | QAB | Albums! | 05.04.10 (Dynojet) 291.94hp/248.28tq
Oil Cooler (DIY) | Custom Headlights | GTSPEC Braces | F.I. Long Tube Headers
vipor is offline   Reply With Quote