View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 07:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
fullmonty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370 Touring/Sport
fullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond repute

I was looking at Challengers, Camaros, Mustangs and Zs. I was going to order exactlly what I wanted regardless of the make, however it was much more important with the domestics, particuarlly the Mustang based soley on the fact of the Amount of stuff they can come with and the exact combo I'd feel comfortable dropping 4K0K+ on, just as Frost said. The Z I wanted was exactly the Z I got with the exception of the color. I wanted PG, but settled for Blue. I got a killer trade in on my truck which was completely unreliable, and a below invoice price on the Z. The color wasn't what I wanted but it grew on me pretty quickly, and I'm glad I went with what I did. Its all about what you want to do, if you're willing to make exceptions you'll have the car faster than you otherwise, unless of course you're lucky.
fullmonty is offline   Reply With Quote