View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 08:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo370z View Post
So I took the car to a place called the Firm Motorsport Park, they had a presidents day special going on and SSfirehawk talked me into it, letting me borrow his rims and tires because my re-11's are far past gone 20k on the fronts. The Car held up great performed flawless on the short track, CJM RRP did its job with no fuel starve, and MA's diff cooler kept things cool on the warm day. I didn't run the car to hard as my pads were on the thin side but still managed a 1:25 around the track which isn't bad for my first time. SSfirehawk is going to edit the go-pro footage so i can get a clip upload for you all to see and critique my driving.
Glad you had a good time and looking forward to seeing your video! Tell Eddie to hurry up already...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote