View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 07:48 AM   #5025 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
My daughter's boy friend has been there. I haven't. There was a shop in Chalk Hill. By Ohio Pyle. Pa Police Supply. They was a class 3 dealer. They had all kinds of neat toys. I played with a MAC 10 in .380 with a silencer. Sounded like a bunch of little farts. I haven't been there for a while. I don't know if they are still in business.
never heard of that one maybe ill look into it.

i'm like you though. hit the local shops for toys then ammo and whatnot online.

can't beat some of the prices online anymore.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote