View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 11:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinitox View Post
Hi Cupz, Club

Thanks for sharing your post about to build a 7AT to supercharger. I have a 2009 7AT and i have investigating also about to jump to FI. as you have done some research i want to ask you some questions.

1- did you already test your A2A SC kit from topguz? how you feel it compare against the stock stillen SC?

2- even you mention you went to SC because the cost at the end its not better a TT for the 370z?

3- in my case i want to build a low 11 sec car, i thing that the full kit should be a SC or TT, with level10 transmission kit and the 4.08 gear ratio with 305/35/19 nitto NT05R tires. with this one i expect 550wrhp. but with the same stock block. according to your research what more do i need? i see a lot of parts that maybe could not be necessary in my case.

thanks in advance for your comments and advise. i hope to start build this summer, so in my case i need to make the best choice and more i have to import all out of the states.
1) Didnt test it. Will be unable to test it until most likely May 2018, since my engine needs to come in and swapped out for the current broken one. However from what I researched, I have read nothing but excellent things about the a2a kit so you shouldnt regret it either

2) SC and TT have their pros and cons. SC is the best of both worlds in my opinion, you get low to mid range boost and its linear power so what you put into it (assuming all car parts can handle it), you get out of it. TT is like what people like to call...free power, so not really linear. Im real happy I chose SC

4) Power really comes from fuel system, type of fuel used, the type of tune you got and WHO tuned it (coughcoughSebzcough), and how much boost your car can handle. If you wanted to go really crazy you could opt for the 4.36 gear ratio lol And you should also get a Quaife or Wavetrac Limited Slip Differential as well
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote