View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 01:59 PM   #39 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfromfl View Post
Thanks for the tips! I re-read TBatt's posts, and realized that he's got a Y-pipe. I think I've got an H-pipe on a Nismo? Haven't crawled underneath yet to check things out. I sent an e-mail to Fast Intentions to see what they say, and if they have perhaps a customized product. One thing I'm wondering is if a new wiring harness is needed for the O2 sensors if they are moved further back.

TBatt said the drone is reduced 50%, which has me wondering if that's still too much for me...
I'm running the standard FI TDX H pipe arrangement. The stock O2 sensor wiring works fine.

The new exhaust is much better than what I had but it is still kind of loud when accelerating. The main thing I was after was the constant drone at 70-80mph. It is now gone with the exception of load such as going up a hill. It's not bad but a little louder than I would like. Steady speed it is MUCH quieter!
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote