View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 12:33 PM   #366 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCanadian View Post
Kind of depends on the weight & distribution.

Give it a chance. Pretty sure it won't be a better driver's car than my 4C, and that is my track setup. Not a big fan of extra tire width without just cause. More unsprung mass, and more rubber to heat up and keep warm.
the 4C is great except that they made it just butt ugly (personal opinion). thankfully Alfa made the Giulia Quadrifoglio. that is just a beautiful car especially for a 4 door lol

also, i a guy who runs 265/305 on his Z i like my rubber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Plus, it's a hell of a lot easier to change wheels than to fix other possible shortcomings.
touche. guess its a wait and see.

at least they're releasing a car unlike nissan....
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote