View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 08:24 AM   #361 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Hmmm i dunno what to think. I mean its a bimmer engine with toyota tech on it. The 335hp will probably be underrated by 40hp?
3300 is slightly heavy but if they did alfa giulia type engineering with the chassis. This may feels super fast?

On paper stats for this may not be the key.
BMW has had a hard time making a Z4 that can out class a mazda rx or a Z in terms of handling. Thats why Toyota is in the mix.
And toyota just didnt want to build a new powetful engine for their sub premium sports entry. Maybe together they can find the formula? So far the Supra Aero looks sick and may be a contributor to supercar handling... Lets see? Toyota is underwhelming but this may be the turnaround?
the real question for me is will it look as good as the prototypes, can you make that engine thrown down big power with a few mods, and price.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote