View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 09:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotprops View Post
hotrodz ,some nice driving in those 2 vids.some 40+ years ago i was into some scca formula v and ford at places like the glen and bridgehampton ,limerock .your z car is a real performer in good hands. makes me want to go out and get some real tires and rims .a nizmo catback ,and a rev tune .and beat the sh.. out of it .i am very close to sebring now. o to be young again.just had the z delivered 6 weeks ago and i am having a blast .need to find a safe place .be well and carry on you are very smooth.and you gave me a taste of what these z cars can be capable of of .thanks
Thank you sir, I really appreciate the compliments. My brother call me a late bloomer because I did my first track day a year ago this September. I a young 57 and having the time of my life. Lots of great inspiration here on the forum. One of the guys I hang with is a 72 year old instructor the drives a c6 Corvette. He was last years TT Big Bore points champion. He said I "can't go as hard and fast as the rest of the field but I never miss an event. I just love being on the track." I put my arms around him and said; I want to be like you when I grow up. I though that was pretty cool and we both had a good laugh.

As Steve McQueen said..."Racing is life, everything else is waiting!"
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote