View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 09:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
It could be towards the front under the subs where the foam is. I normally put the amp under the foam and place the foam over top of it. Another way is to trace the sub wire to the amps location.
I'd bet $ it's under the foam plug forward of the spare. Seems like most folks install amps in that otherwise useless space.

OP - just need to take out the 3 large interior plastics to access that foam plug.

The worst part about this.. is the two large ones that cover the shock towers have those little V-shaped white plastic clips and I have never been able to R&R them without breaking/losing at least one. You'll know what I am talking about as soon as you pop those panels... no big worry though, you can pick up spare clips at the dealer. After you've removed those panels once, you'll do it the next time in <5min. It's pretty easy.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote