View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 01:03 PM   #6236 (permalink)
cubsfan51
Base Member

Drives: 16 Rdstr TS M6 Blue
cubsfan51 has a reputation beyond reputecubsfan51 has a reputation beyond reputecubsfan51 has a reputation beyond reputecubsfan51 has a reputation beyond reputecubsfan51 has a reputation beyond reputecubsfan51 has a reputation beyond reputecubsfan51 has a reputation beyond reputecubsfan51 has a reputation beyond reputecubsfan51 has a reputation beyond reputecubsfan51 has a reputation beyond reputecubsfan51 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Diy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzkill247 View Post
Grats! considering self install, but worried about that damn demon bolt. How did you fair? Only 15k on mine but still... worried... I don't own a lift but can rent a bay so don't want to spend the hours paying that could rack up to what I'd pay a mechanic to install anyway
I only did the CBE, no HFCs, so a relatively simple install. But I'm too damned old (number 67 coming up) to be crawling under a car on ramps & jack stands anymore. I looked into renting a bay and compared costs to having a trusted shop do the install. Cost me just north of $300 for the good guys at the shop vs. $167/hr. for the bay rental. Actually cost me less ($$$ and personal wear & tear) to have it done. I just had Kevin ship directly to the shop. The important thing is to have a shop that you know and trust to take pride in doing quality work. Don't just go to a chain muffler outlet and hope for the best.
cubsfan51 is offline   Reply With Quote