View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 08:02 AM   #2073 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
Yes bro!!! I sold it I regret every moment I think about it... The reason was to buy a house bro... damn priorities I dont even drive it with the new Amuse look... the person who buy it pick up the car at the paint shop... The offer that he made me was too good to let it pass. He bought the Z for his son... He have a 2018 GTR
Right on! I did similar things along my journey. Houses, kids and an x-wife all along the way. Yeah, several vehicle, boats and other toys all left in the wake. No regrets, just move forward.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote